Child of the 80s or 90s? Us too! And we have some seriously fond memories of our old school sneaks with VELCRO® fasteners. That's why when we got our latest shipment of colorful Velcro Industries goodness, we immediately thought of one thing: Sneakers 2.0 using One-Wrap® Straps.
For this simple hack, we took a pair of pink Converse All Stars, took out the laces, and replaced them with ridiculously colorful VELCRO® Brand One-Wrap® Brights. Read on for the quick how-to!
- Converse All Stars (preferable pink!)
- VELCRO® Brand One-Wrap® Brights
Loving all of these springtime colors!
1. Pull your first strap through the top shoelace hole on the right.
2. Let the large end catch on the inside of the hole and pull the rest of the One-Wrap® Strap through.
3. Fold over the top and lace through the next hole.
4. Twist, fold, and attach!! Repeat down your shoe.