WHO WE ARE
Velcro Companies is a worldwide leader in fastening systems that solve problems in simple, elegant and surprising ways for businesses and consumers around the world. We manufacture a wide range of solutions from standard hook-and-loop closures to complete finished products for customers in the transportation, medical, construction, personal care and consumer industries. We have a proud tradition of innovation and own more 400 active patents and numerous trademarks, including the VELCRO® trademark, which is registered throughout the world. Our products are manufactured in the United States, Belgium, Canada, Mexico, Uruguay, Spain and China, and we employ approximately 2500 people, including 750 in New Hampshire, which has the company’s largest manufacturing operation for more than 60 years.
- Fraser Cameron – CEO & President
- Gemma Dreher – Vice President & General Counsel
- Jurjen Jacobs – Vice President, Global Marketing
- Scott Filion – President, Americas
- Robin Reininger – Vice President, People
- Steve Ouellette – Chief Financial Officer
- Willemien van Dam – Vice President, Tax, Treasury & Business Development, VHBV
- Klaas Jan Stol – President, EMEA
- Andrew Ellis – President APAC
- Mark Sater – Vice President, Strategic Execution
HOW TO USE OUR NAME
At Velcro Companies, we are proud that VELCRO® brand products have become a part of everyday life, but ubiquity sometimes produces confusion. The VELCRO® trademark should be used only when referring to genuine VELCRO® brand fasteners. Non-VELCRO® brand products should be identified by their functional terms, such as “hook and loop,” “self-adhesive straps,” and so forth. The VELCRO® mark should always be used as an adjective and never as a noun or a verb. The term “Velcro Companies” should be used when referring to our company and its executives.
The proper use of the VELCRO® trademark assists us in safeguarding the integrity of the VELCRO® brand, and helps to protect consumers from products incorrectly sold as VELCRO® brand products. For further information on the proper use of the VELCRO® trademark, please see the guidelines on our website.