Hanging wall art can be a little tricky. Everything needs to be perfect to avoid a lopsided picture. A teensy mistake and your art is a bit off. Sometimes you get everything right, holes are drilled properly, but the hooks on the art are crooked. Not to worry! Nothing is perfect and mistakes do happen. Adding VELCRO® Brand Thin Clear Fasteners to the corners of your piece, not only allows you to straighten it if it’s crooked, but it also secures the art on your wall for added support (this is especially true if you have kids that always knock into your wall art)!
What you need:
What to do:
1. With your piece hanging on the wall, use your level to straighten your wall art accordingly.
2. Draw two small dots at the bottom corners of your art after leveled.
3. Attach two small VELCRO® Brand Thin Clear Fastener pieces to the bottom two corners of your piece.
4. Peel the backing to reveal the sticky part that will adhere to your wall.
5. Press art against the wall, lining it up with your two dots and you’re done!
Our adhesive tape, strips and coins give you an array of options for keeping things organized and connected. Shop today for VELCRO® Brand Thin Clear Fasteners and receive limited time, free shipping!