The school year is winding down… and we can bet it has been a long one. In honor of Teacher Appreciation week (May 4-8, 2015) – we’re calling on all educators, parents, and students, to nominate a classroom and teacher to win a classroom re-design and makeover, sponsored by yours truly!
There are endless reasons to enter this exciting makeover contest, and in hopes of earning that A+ mark….we’ll give you just a few.
Design Star and Lifestyle Expert, Sabrina Soto
1. An expert on all things design-related, our VELCRO® Brand Ambassador, Sabrina Soto has enjoyed extensive exposure as host and designer of various HGTV shows, and has been featured in Elle Décor, Time Magazine, InStyle, and Better Homes and Gardens, among many others. With a passion for teachers and learning, Sabrina will be choosing the winner, then designing and creating a truly beautiful, enjoyable and inspirational learning environment for an in-need classroom or community.
2. Nominations for all PreK – Grade 12 educational rooms are open to educators, students, parents or friends. Classrooms, resource rooms or formal learning areas are all eligible for submissions.
Quick and Easy Entry Process
3. When we say quick—we mean it. To enter, you’ll submit two photos of the room and a brief reason why you think the educator and the classroom deserves to win. As easy as that! Maybe you’ve had the same classroom for the past 15 years and are ready for a change, or maybe you know of a teacher who is in need of new supplies and learning space… it just takes a few minutes to nominate.
You Pick the Time
4. In many parts of the U.S., school is almost out for the year. Hello, Summer! One of the best parts of this classroom makeover is that it can be done whenever the winner and school decide, whether that’s back-to-school time, winter-time or summer. You choose…and we’ll be there with bells on (or maybe Sticky-Back Fasteners).
Our Passion for Education
5. For years we have been deeply committed to improving education and fostering skills for children around the world as part of our focus on creating the next generation of innovators and inventors. Our wide variety of products provide educators with an array of options for keeping things organized and connected in the classroom. Whether it’s hanging precious artwork, organizing cubbies, or keeping cords managed—we’ve got the solution and can’t wait to dig in!
So there you have it… a few more reasons to enter! The contest ends on April 30th, 2015, with the winner being selected and announced on May 5, 2015 – official National Teacher Appreciation Day. For additional rules or to enter, please visit: http://woobox.com/bpk7sn.