It’s almost Halloween which means… It’s time for some pumpkin carving!
But let’s face it, pumpkin carving is not exactly the easiest of activities! Hollowing out a pumpkin takes a LOT of time and effort so if you’re pushed for time this year but still want to embrace the pumpkin carving tradition, we have the perfect alternative!
Have a go at this quick and easy no-carve pumpkin idea and you’ll end up with a brilliant bat pumpkin with minimal effort required!
How to make a bat pumpkin without carving
What you need
- Black cardboard
- Black VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back Coins
What to do
Whether you’re decorating your porch or throwing a Halloween party, this no-carve pumpkin idea couldn’t be easier. Here’s what to do:
- Draw a few different sized bats onto black cardboard.
- Cut them out.
- Stick them onto your pumpkin with a VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back Coin.
- Use it to decorate your porch/home for Halloween!
Let us know if you have a go at this pumpkin idea for Halloween by tagging us in a pic on Instagram! We’re @VELCROBRAND!
And for more crafty Halloween ideas, stay on our blog!
- How to Hang Halloween Decorations Without Damaging the Walls
- Make a No-Sew Pumpkin Costume for Halloween