Have you ever wanted to create your own throw pillows to go get your home into the Holiday spirit? Sabrina Soto shows you how to do just that using VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics. Follow the easy steps below to spruce up your home for the Holidays.
Related: See Our Best Holiday Projects
1. Two Holiday inspired dinner napkins
2. VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics Tape
3. Throw pillow or pillow insert (pillow should be about 2″ smaller than the napkins)
MAKE YOUR OWN THROW PILLOWS
1. Cut the VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabric Tape into strips that are the same length as the dinner napkins
2. Line the edges of the dinner napkins with VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics
3. Pop in an existing throw pillow or an insert.
And you’re done! The best part? When the holidays are over, you can easily pull the cover off and store it for next year, damage free!
More Fun Projects: Sabrina Soto’s Lifestyle Solutions
Ready to get started on this project? Pick up the supplies you need here:
|VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back For Fabrics
24 Inches of Tape
Now Just $5.99